Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Maiden Voyage


Aloha, students. I'm Joe, also known in cyberland as the Rev. O.J. Flow.

This is a work in progress as I try to see what works and what doesn't, how far I can take this, and if it'll all be worth it in the end.

As you may or may not know, "The Reverend's Show" is a column I write periodically, pontificating about things on my mind, from comic books to sports, from entertainment to politics. Right now 2 different websites graciously run "The Show":
  • Shotgun Reviews

  • Life During Wartime


  • Through my alliance with Shotgun Reviews, I contribute weekly book reviews for Newsarama.com, "Best Shots."

    Now I'm trying to see if I can do something a little more immediate with this blog. I avoided it for the longest time as it had short-term fad written all over it, but I dug what I saw from Coop, one of my favorite artists, and I thought I'd take her for a spin.

    Let's see how this looks...

    1 Comments:

    Blogger twinkle twinkle said...

    you are cute.

    2:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home