Monday, October 10, 2005

Ad Hawk


In my lead contribution to this week's Best Shots @ Newsarama, I was given a major reason to bitch when all I wanted to do was praise the exceptional Fantastic Four/Iron Man: Big In Japan #1. This book was off the hook (and not in a good way) with an embarrassingly excessive ad count. Every other page in the book was an advertisement, and the ads ended up exceeding the pages of actual content. Marvel isn't exactly near and dear to my heart with some of their business decisions anyway, but I'm calling bullshit when they charge $3.50 per issue. Piss poor. It was too bad, too, because artist Seth Fisher provided some funky-ass visuals to an old school Japanese monster mash.

3 Comments:

Blogger the hotspot said...

How would you like a way to make Millions? I hate spam, but you wont regret reading this.
Click to Learn How

This is not a scam, its an ebook which explains how!

The purchase is though clickbank which means you have a retuns policy. The author additionally offers a 90 day money back guarantee.

Well, since there is a guarantee - it's at least worth a read, no?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Shania said...

Your blog, It's terrific . If you ever need any printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Posters Try Posters

1:41 PM  
Blogger tysurfer said...

Hi, my friend told me about your blog you have here and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
I too have a site about Rash Guards and spf clothing, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful. Tyler - to go to my site click rash guard

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home