Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So Long, 2005!



Probably the last post of the year, what with vacationing I got lined up. Despite the Bush administration's continued assault on diversity, progessive thought & education, and civil liberites, the opposition has been fairly up to the task of preventing the bad guys' success. I think 2006 could be amazing, especially this time next year if the positive efforts keep up.

I got what figures to be my last solid contribution to Best Shots @ Newsarama.com for the year where I covered Green Arrow #57, and Aquaman #37. But the highlight had to be what was featured in Teen Titans #30, the return of Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew!! Great stuff, thanks to Geoff Johns and Scott Shaw!

Tune in to the December 26th edition of BEST SHOTS, though, because I will be offering my take on Infinite Crisis #3. Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home